I cringe every single time I throw something away.
I decided to compile a list of some easy, cheap, recyclable projects you can do with the stuff sitting in your trash can [in Grenada] right this very minute.
1. Paper - magazines, newspaper, medical school notes, etc
- Shoe box shelves - my version
- Jute Ampersand (or any letter/symbol) my version
- Bunting / Banner - my version
- Toilet Paper Art - my version here & millions of more versions here
- Toilet Paper Photo Trick - my version
- Cereal Box Shadow Box - my version
- Oatmeal Container Headband holder
- Can also be used to press leaves & flowers!
- Empty Sunscreen bottle turned secret beach storage
- Plastic spoon wreath
- Plastic spoon rose
- Plastic bottle flowers
- Purses and jewelry from plastic food wrappers
- I always use my iga bags as trash bags so I'm not purchasing additional plastic bags & always use my reusable bags when possible!
Anyone have a good idea of how to reuse styrofoam for art or crafting?? Or do you have a another great recycling project to add to my list?