Tuesday, August 30, 2011

highlight of the day

I broke down and started using twitter. 
Mostly so I could stalk even MORE blogs, designers, companies, famous people...
and also because Cat told me she followed Picnik on twitter & they commented on her blog!
jealous much?

I signed into twitter for the first time in over 2 years the next day.
and today Picnik started following me!!
O happy day!

This brings me to a mid-week Picnik update.

Lee and I had pictures taken for Christmas this past year & while we absolutely love the pictures... Lee has never been happy about the fact that his shorts got splashed by a huge wave moments before we started.
kinda surprising that a man would care about such a thing, huh?

anyway, with my new found love of the cloning tool I went in and simply erased the water spots by cloning areas of his shorts that were dry!

water spots removed

beachpicnik
a little 1960s effect

See my last post about the amazing cloning tool here
and duh... follow me on twitter!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I never realized all the amazing things that could be done on Picnik. You have inspired me to go and edit some pictures during nap time. I also nominated you for the versatile blogger award over on my blog today. Congrats! Littlemudpies.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...