Saturday, August 20, 2011

a saturday afternoon picnik #5

Twp pieces of good news to share!!

1. Picnik now allows you to layer images!! No more sticking within the square collage boxes, you can go crazy and create your own collage! Wonderful!

2. My friend Lea (ok I admit it's another friend that I've never met in real life, but I KNOW we would be friends) is having another baby!! And she asked me to create the blog header to let the world know that her sweet little family is growing!  I'm so honored to be apart of her announcement and I cannot wait to see how precious this 2nd baby is going to be.
Stop by her blog http://rolandbaby.blogspot.com/ and congratulate her!!

This is the celebratory big announcement header, colorful and fun!




And this one is for later on in the fall, when she doesn't want a rainbow blog anymore...  
I can't wait to make her a header with her cute little baby bump! So exciting!

If you would like for me to take a stab at a blog header for you shoot me an email at kelsey.coghill@gmail.com




2 comments:

Amanda C. said...

Cool, I haven't used picnic much, but I will have to check it out. I really wish I was more computer savy.

Lea Liz said...

You did an awesome job!! Thank you so much!! Your ribght we would totally be friends in real life :) So when you come home and are in OH for awhile we must get together!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...