Monday, August 15, 2011

This week in the blog world...

I found all these great DIYs through the blog hops I participated in. 
There are some fabulous, creative people out there!!
Check these out :

This frame is made out of rolled paper!  See the tutorial here at The Lazy Hobbyhopper

See how to make this amazing piece of art over at Salvage Savvy.

Scavenger hunt using paint samples! Match up the colors... love this idea & can't wait to do it with the kids!
Read more at Come Together Kids

Bracelet made out of balloons!!
See how at Michelle Paige

A wedding gift made by My Handcrafted Home

Wall art for a nursery.  Find out how at Away We Go

faux headband!  I will be trying this with the help of The Letter 4










6 comments:

Pradeepa said...

Hey, thanks for featuring my post in your blog. I am your new follower.

Jamie said...

Thanks so much for the feature! We have buttoned up! :) Jamie @ theletter4.blogspot.com

Michelle Paige said...

Wow! How fun to be featured on your blog! Thanks for the mention. What a fun blog you have!
--michellepaige.blogspot.com

Amanda C. said...

I love the wedding gift framed art. I am a total believer in personalized gifts!

Emily said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I love the look, feel and premise of your blog. I just became your most recent follower! I would love to see you back at my blog again soon! :)

Emily

www.mirrorsmetaphorsandkaleidoscopes.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the feature!

~ Laura @ Come Together Kids

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...