This is the wall over our tiny little kitchen table (only big enough for 2 chairs)and I thought I'd share with you what this array of random stuff is!
- The painting of the man and woman dancing is cut out of a magazine. I just loved both the painting and the long vertical shape of it. (free... not my magazine :)
- The silverware is drawn on black paper with white chalk. don't touch it or it will smear. lol (cheap and easy!)
- The black square is electrical tape (cheap)
- The picture is my husband and I from our engagement pictures stuck inside of a card and taped to the wall. (cheap)
- The bird is cut out of a grey paint sample (free!)
- The chain of flowers is made out of toilet paper rolls! (free!)
- The purple frame is also a cut up paint sample (free!)
Wall art for pennies!
And.... it is all paper products and light weight because our walls are concrete so everything must be taped up.. or hot glued. which I have found works great!
you can read about how I covered up one of those lights here.
My favorite thing about this wall is how it all came together from random scraps and the ascending flow.
note don't be afraid to play around with the placement of your wall art.