Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I Wear Wednesday

I asked my husband to snap a couple of pictures of me on Sunday after church because I hadn't participated in a WIWW for a while... and I hadn't worn anything other than bathing suits and cover ups for a while AND we were eating lunch by the beach so I thought it'd be a nice backdrop.
Well. remind me to take my own pictures in the future. or have a proper training session.


IMG_6244

IMG_6246

IMG_6245

IMG_6249
but I was able to crop this one to display this necklace I made!
I don't know how to tell how I did it.  I just kept knotting beads in random ways and it came out like this. :/ and it's strung on fishing line
I love the colors though, reminds me of sherbert.

linking up with The Pleated Poppy .

4 comments:

Cassi - Brightforest said...

The outfit looks great. I wish I had that as my backdrop every day

SheDan said...

Lol. Boys. :)

I like the color of your shirt with your hair.

Rachel said...

First, I am completely jealous that you get to live there. I wonder if I could convience my husband to randomly start going to medical school and drop a brochure in his hands? hmm, gives me something to think about.
Second, love your outfits. I have looked through several WIWW.
Third, I adore your LONG hair. Its gorgeous!

The Single Nester said...

Love the necklace. You must post a tutorial!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...