Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I Wear Wednesday #4

week 4 already!!
I was in a bit of a turquoise/blue phase this week.  It's one of my favorite colors!!

IMG_2193

I was in a bit of a rush with these pictures & this is the only one that turned out. but I like it. 
Dress: Target, Belt: Wet Seal, Shoes: F21

Decor Blog
To the movies with a friend! I bought this shirt at Forever 21 for like $2 because I thought it would be so funny to wear a girl skiing in Grenada.... I am such a dork. It's not that funny. but I love the material! and.... crocs are cool right? haha. no. but they're great for Grenada!
Jeans: Old Navy, Shirt: F21, shoes: crocs 

Decor Blog1
Friday shopping trip downtown St. George's
see those Ray Bans on my head?? yea I found them in the OCEAN! In perfect condition!
shirt: Aeropostal, shorts: Old Navy

Decor Blog2

Sunday Morning for church.  This is my favorite necklace!! It was a gift while we were visiting Trinidad (for 6 hours)
Dress: Target, Shoes: Target

Decor Blog1
Monday me x3.
Shirt: Charlotte Russe, Shorts: Old Navy, Shoes: Target, Necklace: Body Central

week4
on my way to do a modeling job at a 4million dollar luxury condo. I try to act as cool as possible when I say that. haha. I was TOTALLY out of my element. but it was fun!! I didn't actually wear these shoes either. haha I just wanted to put them on for this picture b/c I just wore flip flops because the condo I was in had GLASS FLOORS! for real.
Dress: BCBG (free from a friend!) Shoes: Payless

Linked up with http://thepleatedpoppy.com/blog/http://jewelscapes.blogspot.com/, and http://www.nomodellady.com/

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful dear !! Love your sunny outfits for sure !
XO
Frenchy

No Model Lady said...

Saucy lady!! You are a stunna!

Ashley said...

love your summer outfits!

Ash @ www.facebook.com/acstylefiles

Carri said...

Love the outfits! Especially the first one!

Lauren Caldwell said...

That BCBG dress is too cute! :)

Lauren @ tickled.

Jesslyn Amber said...

You are gorgeous!! I love your new header too. :)

Kristen Victoria said...

ow ow! love your style... would love to see those photos in the mansion, i'm sure that was a lot of fun! and i think your f21 $2 shirt is adorable :)

Meagan At Fairly Fabulous said...

you are so gorgeous. LOVE the last dress. your style is so fun. I'm a new follower from the Pleated Poppy

Anonymous said...

Your gorgeous!! Love the summer dresses. We are still waiting impatiently around here for summer!! Newest follower :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...