Friday, April 29, 2011

a hat for every princess

Dear America, please take a hint from these royals and start wearing hats! and not just to the Kentucky Derby.

Some of my favorite and the most outrageous hats from today's royal wedding.
from people magazine.

those crazy cousins.
PRINCESS EUGENIE AND PRINCESS BEATRICE 

 SANTA MONTEFIORE AND TARA PALMER-TOMKINSON

 over the top and I LOVE it.
MIRIAM GONZALEZ

 
LOVE THIS ONE!
PRINCESS MATHILDE OF BELGIUM

Gorgeous all the way around.
PRINCESS LETIZIA

the Beckhams never disappoint
 
PRINCESS MARIE-CHANTAL OF GREECE

a standout in purple that's for sure!
LORNA BROOKING

 Chelsy Davy, Harry's girlfriend... she is nothing like Kate, which is fitting because Harry doesn't seem to be anything like William!

and Her Majesty the Queen looking incredible in yellow, and not just for an 85 year old.

Stay tuned for more about hats later this week!
What do you think?  You love them too?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a big yellow hat just like the queen =) P.s, I LOVE your blog header =)

Stacy said...

You are beautiful and your blog looks cute! I'm your newest follower from Fab Friends Friday.
My page: http://made4sunnydays.blogspot.com/; stop by if you like.

Anonymous said...

Great compilation of hats! I also love your header and am following you now from FTLOB.

Unknown said...

I got so inspired by all the hats from the wedding that I ordered a book about millinery. I am going to to try to make one, let's see how it goes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...