Thursday, April 14, 2011

oh yea!

I am so happy to say that I was selected from a casting call to model for the Dutch Insurance Company Zwitserleven!!
I don't know how many people went on the casting... the email said they were looking for European looking models.... and those are probably in short supply here in Grenada. enter a tall blonde with blue eyes and bam! picked!

The most fantastic part of this is I am being flown to Union Island all expenses paid for 3 days!!
and I'm getting paid really well for my time while I'm there!
I.AM.SO.EXCITED.

Union Island is only about 20 miles north of Grenada so I won't be too far away, and my cell phone will still work there. thankfully.
Union Island is called the Tahiti of the Caribbean. sounds good to me! :)

Here is some of the recent work of the company I'll be shooting with. http://www.caribbeancrews.com/recentjobs.html

I can't believe this!! I am so nervous!
I have been working out.every.single.day.
and no pop or sweets or salt.
which is impossible b/c there is an entire cake in my fridge thanks to my birthday yesterday!
life is hard.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm your newest follower from the Lemonade Stand. Your blog and YOU are super cute!

Smiles,
Melanie
Reasons To Skip The Housework
Tuesday Time Out Link Up Party

ben+alex said...

that is so exciting! congratulations!!

new follower:)
i am loving your blog.

xo
ben-and-alex.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Stopping by from the hop, hope you'll come visit, too! http://hisperfectpromises.blogspot.com/

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Well done!!!!! Good luck with it :-)

Just stopping by from weekend wander!
Missy
http://takeallchances.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...