Monday, April 4, 2011

Designer Spotlight A-Z: Kelli Ellis

You may have seen Kelli Ellis on HGTV, TLC, or Bravo... she's a pretty popular girl!
I'll spare you too many details, you can check out her website
she also has this thing called The Kelli Kit... I'm still undecided about how I feel about it. 
on one hand I think it's great that she wants to teach people how to do things themselves and yaddi yadda, but I just really hate the website.  I think it looks like a bad infomercial (which is what it is, yea?)
I'll let you decide for yourself.... and on any account Kelli is a great designer!

pictures from her website. 

Some make overs from HGTV 

 before
after: 50 inspired kitchen 


 before 
 after: Rock & Roll bedroom for teen 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...