Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's a hard knocks life.

I'm home! 
This week was incredible!! I don't know where to start other than to say that Petit St. Vincent and the Tobago Cays are the most beautiful places I've ever seen on earth!!!
I ended up only sleeping on Union Island and spent the rest of the time on a boat going around to other islands in the area.

I must say that being a model is the easiest, greatest job ever. 
but only IF you can get over being self conscious and work out 24/7 and diet.
I'm bad at the dieting. bad. so therefore my confidence is a little lacking standing in front of a camera with a bathing suit on. but I got over it. and immensely enjoyed myself.

I'll post pictures from the actual photographers if they send them to me (supposed to)  and for now these are some from my own camera.


flying into Union.  I got to sit in the front with the pilot!!!
Jamesby Island in the Tobago Cays
my shooting partner Johnathan's turn :)
 we went to that tiny little island in the back next.
 LOVE coke in glass bottles!!
 Walking up and down the beach listening to music on an ipod :)
sunrise!!!
 walking back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.

 teeny little sandy island

 Petit St. Vincent in the background




It was a great trip!! Great people, places, food..... and I got paid!!!
when's the next casting call??? :) 
 
now back to decorating and design.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...