Sunday, March 13, 2011

Popcorn Cake!

I made the popcorn cake (seen here) Thursday for the kiddies at my after school program.
It turned out great!
although I wish I had M&Ms or something to put it in.

Thanks to my friend Amber for getting a picture of it for me!!

I made it exactly like I would rice crispy treats, but instead of cereal I used home-popped popcorn.
I topped it with sprinkles and iced Happy Birthday.
I made a big pan and a bundt pan and stacked them,  mostly b/c I needed to make a lot of it and I needed it to be convenient to carry.

5 comments:

TiffanyClark said...

I love it, Kels! So cute and fun!

Michelle (Confessed Travelholic) said...

what a fun idea! :)

everyone calls me bon bon said...

So cute! Very creative! xoxo

Jacqui' said...

This is super creative..Cool idea.

Morgan said...

OMG!!! My friend just made this and posted it on FB, what a jerk, it looked like so much fun to make. Super fun school project for sure. Dropping in from the FTLOB hop. Happy tuesday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...