Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I Wear Wednesday

I'm horrible at taking pictures of my outfts....
I'll blame it on my small house & lack of a good space to do so, and the neighbors always being around so I feel silly doing it outside. and I don't even usually like what I wear here.  comfort and coolness come first unfortunately. haha.
I also dislike re-wearing things.  I very rarely re-wear outfits the same way or at all...
but since living in Grenada on a super limited wardrobe I've found the things that I really like and enjoy wearing more frequently.
like this white dress from Target.  I call it my go to dress.
it's classic, doesn't make me sweat, and I can switch it up with a belt and shoes...


Our 1 year anniversary photo shoot. 
red, white, and blue for memorial day
on our honeymoon.... it has pockets too!

Do you have a go to dress?? or some other article of clothing that you know will always look great & fit the part??

4 comments:

Stacy said...

I would definitely wear that dress over and over again! It's classic and cute.

Anonymous said...

It looks easy and breezy =]
I love LOVE dresses with pockets!

Liesl said...

Love that you did a 1 anniversary photo shoot! So pretty!

Liesl :)

Luann said...

this is so what i have been looking for. can you give me more specific details to help me find it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...