Monday, May 23, 2011

America the beautiful.

I don't think I've mentioned it enough, if at all...
but I am going HOME TO AMERICA on WEDNESDAY!!

OH HAPPY DAY!

My sweet husband was tired of hearing me say I was homesick and/or sad of missing the Memorial Day Parade in my hometown so he said just go!! and I am!!

I can't wait to see my family & friends & my home & church! eee!

There are so many things I am excited for that I almost feel like a bad person.
one shouldn't look forward to shopping and eating this much.
but I am guilty as charged.

I can't wait to tell you all about my adventures in America when I return in just two short weeks....
but I have set up enough blog posts to get us through the next two weeks! sheew

I have also been working on making sure there is enough food in this house to last two weeks and enough clean laundry as well.
you may think I'm crazy.... but it's medical school that's crazy!
my Lee doesn't have a spare minute to think of anything other than pathology let alone worry about food or clean clothes.
so I'm trying to be the good wife and make the next two weeks as easy as possible on him, while I'm living it up in the states and he's here slaving away.

What is your favorite freeze ahead meal??

2 comments:

Stacy said...

The Top Secret copycat version of Olive Garden's pasta e fagiole! So good.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! What a great husband you have to let you 'just go'!!
What a sweet treat =]
I cant wait to read about all of your shenanigans here in America!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...