Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sparkly shoe makeover

I have this pair of sandals from Forever21 that I've had for almost 2 years and if you've ever had Forever21 shoes you know they don't really last.  These were on their last leg.  If I wasn't in Grenada they'd probably be in the trash, but keeping with the make-do attitude I decided to turn them into part of my Halloween costume!

IMG_1488
before. You can't tell but the white was pretty dingy and cracking.

Add a little sequins and glitter...
IMG_1491


IMG_1532



Do you have a guess as to what I'm going to be??
guessing is not open to my friends here in Grenada who already know!
or my Mom, she knows too. haha.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cute. I like the sparkliness. And I'm not going to lie ... I'm curious what you're going to be :b

SkinnyMeg said...

Those look fantastic! A little bling sure makes a big difference!!

Shirley said...

I found you from Southern Institute! I love what you did with the shoes. So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...