Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I Wear Wednesday

Every few days I muster up the ambition to get dressed decently.  A lot of the time my main activity involves playing outside with little kids, going swimming, or doing housework.  Not exactly a fashion show.
I do have friends that I go places with occasionally and once a week I lead a small group Bible study in a super air conditioned room.  Yay for wearing jeans!

IMG_0211
IMG_6589
these shorts are Miley Cyrus and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

IMG_0389IMG_0382


This butterfly comb and key necklace are some of my favorites and I got them at the Dollar Tree! And they have lasted about 5 years!
Take that Tiffany's.
*if my husband is reading this and wins the lottery I would however still love a Tiffany's key necklace.....



4 comments:

simona said...

that's funny, sometimes the cheapest stuff lasts the longest, doesn't it?
love the way you put up your hair!

Unknown said...

I love the last line about the lottery. I want their lock necklace. I love the shorts outfit too

Cat said...

ha that yellow/white shirt combination is my favorite! So pretty on you!

Anonymous said...

love that first outfit! your hair is gorgeous :) just found your blog and i'm following you now :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...