Sunday, July 17, 2011

Color Duo: Pink and Navy

If I could get married again it would probably be pink and navy. or maybe something else.
I am so glad I never have to get married again. that was way too much stress in my life.
but I may be asking for help in the furture for my sister's 10 yr anniversary vow renewal ceremony!
more about that later.

I love this combo be it really preppy or really sophisticated.
pink + navy = beautiful




Source: google.com via Kacee on Pinterest

Source: blog.hgtv.com via T. on Pinterest

Source: hgtv.com via Jen on Pinterest

Source: google.com via Brooke on Pinterest





10 comments:

Lucy The Valiant said...

There's just something about navy, isn't there? It's so crisp! I'm obsessed with navy and yellow right now, but this pink and navy stuff looks gorgeous too!

Lauren said...

So cute!!! :) I love it! and I love your new blog design!

Sassy said...

Awesome colors, these pictures inspire me to change things around my home:)

Madison

Barb said...

LOVE that pink nightstand with the navy walls. What a great idea!

Unknown said...

I'm also glad that I don't have to plan another wedding! One was more than enough for me:) The navy & pink are pretty together...I never thought of putting those two colors together before!

I came by from comment love day.

Delaney said...

What a fun color combo!

Chelsea said...

I absolutely love pink and navy together!! Great photos

Brooke said...

Love the color combo. Very cute.

The Cat Hag said...

Loving these beautiful photos you posted, I love how pink is used in such a grown-up way to add fun to each space. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

PinkCoffie said...

The bedroom combination is my fav <3 So stylish!

p.s. can imagine how stressful the wedding preparation was, but ok. Still a precious moment in your life, worth it all in my opinion. ;)

- Urska @
Live.Create.Inspire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...