Monday, June 11, 2012

instagram love

I am new to the world of instagram this weekend.
so. much. fun.

I hope I'm not annoying anyone with my pictures as of yet.... :)

I want to share a few on this rainy Monday before I have to head back to work. boo.
is there a secret way to share photos from instagram on blogger than I don't know about??
just curious.

Sunday.



someone backed into my car when it was parked on the street. boo.

The amazing pizza place we discovered just about 1 block away. sooo good.

Graham crackers and icing. fun-fetti icing too.
it's ok because I ate a lot of fruit this day.
:)
a find I'll probably share more about later, but I got this at a yard sale this weekend!  perfect color and in perfect condition!



Happy Monday <3



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...