Monday, June 20, 2011

Pottery Barn

I can remember the highlight of my day being when I would receive my Pottery Barn catalog.
and not just Pottery Barn Home - PB Teen, PB Bed & Bath, and PB Kids.
I love them all.

I actually really like catalogs in general. they're like free magazines.
I used to get a million every month.
who remembers: Delia's, Moxie Girl, Alloy, Olive & Bette...
I would call every single number in the back of my Seventeen Magazine and request catalogs.

I upgraded to Restoration Hardware, IKEA, Crate and Barrel, and PB in college... but no one delivers to Grenada.

Anyway. Pottery Barn.
Overpriced, creative, wonderful, stuff.  I like stuff. and they put stuff everywhere.

 vintage wallpaper, hats, rescue ring...
don't like the bedding... but that shelf over the bed is amazing. 

 books, bottles, light house, mirrors, sea finds galore!

here are a few of the more ridiculous things they have to offer.
 Every good Grenadian girl should have a cricket bat..... but $149? no thanks.

$129 for a shoe ladder. really? this wouldn't hold all of my red shoes.

$39 for 4 "vintage" books with their covers torn off & a string tied around it.
I don't know about you... but my library sells books for .10cents.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...