Wednesday, June 29, 2011

4th of July Picnic!

this Saturday I am hosting a 4th of July picnic at the beach!!
I'm so excited and have been looking for food and decor ideas!

I know I say it all the time, but it's so annoying to not have access to supplies!
No festive scrapbook paper & strawberries and blueberries are astronomical in the store if they have them at all.
Here are a few things that I think I can do without breaking the bank! 

Cranberry juice, blue gatorade, and diet sprite!
directions here.

paper fireworks from Martha.

use bananas & grapes instead of strawberries and blueberries maybe??

I would make this, but I had a friend volunteer to make red velvet cake, yum!

free printable here



and please check out http://www.bedifferentactnormal.com/ Lorie has had the BEST ideas for the 4th of July over the past couple weeks!!
What are you doing for the 4th of July? or Canada Day? I forgot to mention that it's a combined party & I will also be making maple leaf sugar cookies ;) keeping hubby happy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...