Wednesday, June 8, 2011

home sweet Grenada

I'm back in Grenada after a 2 week visit to Ohio.
I tried my best to plan ahead entries so there wouldn't be a huge gap in postings, because I knew I wouldn't get online much while I was home... but I haven't posted since Saturday! ah!

And now I'm hot, sweaty, and tired. It's only 9pm.
In Ohio it's still day light. In Grenada its been dark for hours.
my feet are swollen from the humidity and my joints ache.
my face is shiny, my hair is frizzy,
my apartment shrunk considerably while I was gone, but the laundry pile grew.

I may be complaining for the next few days, weeks, months. whatever.

I can't wait to tell you all about my adventures and finds in America!
but not tonight.
I'm going to bed as soon as my husband walks through the door. I'm so tired. But I haven't seen him much and feel obligated to stay awake.

The jury is still out whether or not I'm happy to be back in Grenada, but I am happy to be back in the blogging world.
I have so much to catch up on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad all your traveling went smoothly!
Happy to have you back sweet girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...