Thursday, January 5, 2012

Photo Booth!

I made my first photo booth for my sister's vow renewal and learned serveral things in doing so...

#1. don't have a shiny background.
in my defense, I didn't know it'd be shiny. I bought wrapping paper to use as the background and didn't realize that it'd be plastic and not paper. false advertisement if you ask me.

#2. make sure people know what it is.
several people didn't get it. advertise to the party guests. go first and look like you're having fun!

#3. have lots of props!
we had masks and hats and it really brought out some people's personalities.

So much fun, I wish I had done one at my wedding!  :(



5 comments:

Hannah said...

these pictures turned out really cute. :) I sat up a new year's photo booth as well, just for fun,and it was definitely a learning experience (and much, much more work than I expected!!!)

Mz E said...

I think you did a great job with those pictures and the booth! *smile* kewl Idea!

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

How awesome! I did a photo booth for my daughter's bday party, and the friend/photographer that we hired to take pics of the kids at the photo booth didn't invite people to have their pictures taken....

Thanks for linking to Things I've Done Thursday.

Melanie
www.bearrabbitbear.com

Amanda said...

My favorites! I am going to print these to display every New Years Eve and also set one up for us at home next year! Great Idea, Kels!

elle.crews said...

I love photobooths! We had one at our wedding and got some great laughs looking at the prints!

I have followed your blog for a while now and I absolutely love it! I'm wanting to do little "getting to know you" posts of my favorite bloggers (no cost!) and I would love to have you answer a few questions for me! Nothing formal! Fun, silly, questions!

My email is lwegmann@hotmail.com and my blog site is lauren-noelle.blogspot.com. Let me know if you are interested!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...