I am in such a great mood today. Things are finally working out!
I got called to be a substitute teacher in the school district I grew up in, yay for a job!!
Thank you Jesus for an answer to prayer :)
I would also like to share with you the exciting news I have been wanting to share (even though I may not be officially ready yet, I cannot wait!)
I've started an Etsy store!
When I was beginning this I made a wreath for my best friend and then she had a friend who saw it and wanted one, which turned into their mom wanting one, and sister-in-law, and other friends, and before I knew it I was in the wreath making business! (if anyone has info as to the difficulty and price of shipping a large grapevine wreath it would be much appreciated, but in the mean time I'm having trouble keeping up with my friends and family!)
In honor all of you lovely friends and the blessings that have been shown to me recently I would like to do a giveaway!!
You can choose from the following or any combo of the following!! Give me some new ideas! You pick the colors and materials!
A twine wrapped wreath with felt flowers (12in diameter)
yarn wrapped wreath with felt flowers, buttons, and tulle (12inch diameter)
a vintage embroidery hoop with bunting and yo-yo's (9inch diameter)
Several ways to enter!
Please leave a separate comment as you do each other following
1. If you have been a long time follower let me know and that will get you 2 entries! I appreciate you so much!
2. If you are a new follower let me know and get 1 entry!
3. Post about this giveaway on Facebook and receive 1 entry!
4. Post about this giveaway on Twitter and receive 1 entry!
5. Blog about this giveaway and receive 1 entry!
6. Pin your favorite wreath on Pinterest along with info about the giveaway and receive 1 entry!
7. Leave a comment letting me know which is your favorite or what type of wreath you would like to receive 1 entry!
Giveaway runs until next Thursday, February 2nd - Groundhog's Day! I apologize but I can only ship to the US and Canada (can't leave the Canadians out my hubby is one after all!)
Thank you everyone!!