Friday, March 2, 2012

Etsy Questions

I'm new to this whole Etsy thing.  I've only had one real sale (two others from people I know) and I only have 17 things in my shop... but I hope to grow and add more things as time passes.

I'm wondering who of you have shops and what this whole "in my circle" thing means and do you want to be in my circle and can I be in your's??
I feel like I'm friendless on Etsy!
Except for my real life friend Tiffany who has recently started her own shop too!! 
She owns Architecturespeaks and blogs over at Teach. Run. Love. 


She takes the photos herself and makes these great pieces of art!  She can also do custom words like your name!  Check her out! 






4 comments:

TiffanyClark said...

AWW thanks kels, for giving me a shout out on your blog!!! I'm also confused about the whole circle thing on ETSY. Love you!!

Javier said...

I really like this post! follow u, follow me :)?
unknownlooks.blogspot.com
XXX

ms.composure said...

stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed reading this post!!def love those!!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Amber said...

Hey now Miss Kelsey we're Etsy friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...