Monday, April 1, 2013

stella & dot style

So.... I just signed up to be a stylist with stella & dot
I'm so excited

I was looking for a way to make a little extra money (medical school is a money pit) and for something I could easily do while continuing to work full time at my current job AND take a full course load in graduate school.  A friend of mine sells Stella & Dot and suggested to me that she thought I'd be good at it.... and here were are!  It was super easy to sign up and I got a ton of new jewelry for my trunk shows!

I'll seriously try not to over-run you with the marketing message, but I'm not lying when I say the stuff is gorgeous.  I love it all!
April 8th S&D introduces a new line of handbags that are so cool!!
They are custom designed by former Coach and Marc Jacobs designers and are the same quality as much more expensive designer bags.
I'm getting mine next week and am so excited, just in time for my birthday!

Here's what I wore for Easter -

I got my dress at Value World for $4 - originally from Old Navy
Palamino Statement Necklace - stella&dot
and ombre fingernails to match my necklace!

Monday - hoping to spur spring along with my purple and turquoise... don't think I succeeded.
Cardigan - Target



I just signed up and got all this jewelry, can you blame me for wearing it all? haha
If you have any questions about stella&dot let me know!

and like my facebook page to stay up to date on all the trends and promotions!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...