Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Olympics Party

In 2016 I am hosting an Olympics party... as long as I've made some friends by that point ;)
How much fun would it be to watch the opening ceremony (because you KNOW Rio is going to put on an awesome show.... much better than the Brits, let's be real.... I'm thinking Carnival)  with a group of friends and cheer on the home team with some awesome Olympic inspired foods?!

I found these on Rice Krispy's website while trying to find an alternative to basic rice crispies... but they instead inspired me to party!









And can we talk about how adorable Gabby Douglas is?? loved her!



Source: google.com via Erin on Pinterest

1 comment:

Madeline Grace said...

I love Gabby Douglas! She is my favorite! <3

I think an Olympics watching party would be so awesome! Seems like a must for 2016!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...