Sunday, October 30, 2011

Saturday {late night} Picnik

I don't know what has been wrong with me lately.
Ok actually I do.
Lets just say this wasn't a great week for me... and not just because of the camera incident.  Lots of little things adding up and piling on me and making me not feel up to blogging or being creative or peppy.
I would share my Halloween costume with you, but the whole lack of a camera thing put a damper on that.
I'll have to wait to get some pictures from my friends.

I decided to make the best out of the situation and make some pictures of our beach trip this week (you know the one where both my friends and I got our cameras stolen)
It was my friend Stephanie's Birthday!  We were out on the beach exploring and celebrating and then BAM! THIEVES!
Stephanie and Sarah had never been to these beaches before (they're an hour and half away) but luckily I had and had some pictures of the beaches from this summer.

These are what the picture would have looked like had we not gotten our camera's stolen.  Good ole picnik.


me&steph
A photo of Stephanie and I taken about a month ago at another beach.
me&stephbathway
A little use of the cloning tool & there we are on Bathway Beach!

steph2
Steph sitting by a pool...

stephinboat
Steph in the boat on Levera Beach!!

These pictures aren't anywhere close to how awesome the real thigns would have been... I took some darn good pictures that day... but I know these made us smile and feel slightly less horrible about the situation. 
Happy Birthday again to my sweet friends Stephanie!




1 comment:

Skye McLain said...

oh I think you did a great job! sorry to hear about your camera but i love that you aren't really dwelling on it too much. it is just a camera - at least they didn't take you two! :) happy sunday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...