Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I Wear Wednesday - Red, White, and Blue edition

I LOVE to wear red, white, and blue!!
here are a few of my favorite outfits I've worn in the past

 Memorial Day Parade 2011!! 

 at church with my nieces in their adorable red,white,and blue too!

4th of July 2010 with the family! 

all 10 of my nieces and nephew

Memorial Day 2010!

Memorial Day Parade 2008 -the day we got engaged!!

 Labor Day picnic 2008!

Memorial Day 2007
and some festive finger nails for fun :)



I'm linking up!!'
pleated poppy

11 comments:

CMae said...

I think you wear Red white and blue wonderfully!!! :)

Sharde said...

you rock that red white and blue! looooooooooove it. for real! and I love those flip flops with the bow on them. thats going onto my DIY list. :) and im totally leaving inspired. :)

thestyleprojects.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

Oh my, you are certainly patriotic! I don't think I own any red? You look so great in all of the outfits but I think my fav is that cute paisley dress :) Happy 4th of July!

Morgan said...

ahhh. all the outfits are soo cute! and they don't even look too overly "fourth of july" :-)

BluBabesCreate said...

All of those outfits are amazing. And you look great! Thanks so much for sharing!

Brit @ JandMs Eye Candy said...

Wow, thanks for some inspiration for me right in time for the 4th!! Love all these outfits, and you are adorable! Thanks for sharing.
Britney
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

Megan said...

oooh pretty!
the top one is my favorite! I love the ruffles. so summer-y!

Megan
letterstorome.blogspot.com

Mariel Torres said...

you look absolutely GORGEOUS every single year darling!

jennifer blair said...

You look great in red, white & blue! I on the other hand, can NEVER find anything to wear on the fourth!

Chelsea said...

I'm new to your blog and just love it! These outfits are all so much fun!! You look amazing in every one of them :) Hope you're having a wonderful holiday weekend!!

Linda Z said...

I love red, white and blue... it looks great on you! You have a cute blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...